Pages

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Post-challenge Day 42 + Apr 25 WOD: SWOD

Today's meals

Breakfast: Singkamas, coconut water with coconut meat
Lunch: Sweet potato hash, singkamas
Dinner: Stir-fried veggies in adobo seasoning, sweet potato hash, non-paleo milk tea
Snacks: Boiled saba banana

WOD

A strength WOD, finally! And we got to do my favorite lift: the dead lift!

We did 3 sets of 5 reps for warm up, then for the WOD we did sets of 5-5-3-3-1 working up to our 1RM. My weights: 75#, 95#, 115#, 135#, 155#.

Cash out was sets of 12-9-6 of:

- Dead lifts
- Chest to bar pull ups


I did 115# for the dead lifts and used the green band for the pull ups. My time: 3:16.

Oooh, and lookie lookie what I got at the box:

A journal for me to keep track of my workouts!

No comments:

Post a Comment