Pages

Friday, October 9, 2020

Day 207 of the lockdown

Okay, so there's no lockdown anymore, but we might as well still be locked down considering we shouldn't really still be going out.

I have been trying to stay active, though I work out only 2 to 3 times a week. When I do, I usually put on one of Jason Khalipa's follow along workouts on YouTube, and they are guaranteed to always get me sweating. On days between WODs, I do Yoga with Adriene sequences. I've particularly enjoyed her 30 Days of Yoga programs.

My gym has reopened, but because I work from home now and will be doing so until the unforeseeable future, I can't really go there. I still have 3 months on my contract so I can't cancel my membership yet either. Good thing my gym started offering group exercises via Zoom. I joined my very first one this morning (Body Balance) and I was surprised to find out that it wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. So I will most likely be doing it again.

I can't wait for some semblance of the old normalcy to return - if it ever is going to. For now, everyone just needs to keep on trucking, survive, and stay safe and sane.

No comments:

Post a Comment