Pages

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

December 17 WOD: Bookend

I had no plans of working out today because I'd slept late last night helping my sister out with her baking and I had an errand to run this morning after my meeting with my son's teacher (yes, it's that PTC time of the year). But my schedule got messed up and I ended up having to work out. Just when I thought I could escape running for the third time in a row!

For time (20 minute cap if scaled, no cap if Rx):

800m run

Then 5 rounds:
5 burpee over bar
7 front squats (155/105#)
9 chest to bar pull ups

Then 800m run

Ideally, we should spend a total of only 8 minutes for the runs. That's an 8-minute mile. Um, I don't think so. I scaled the front squats because we couldn't use racks. Also, Coach Jordan allowed me to do ring rows instead of pull ups.


My score: 4 + 2 front squats (85#)

No comments:

Post a Comment