Pages

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Jun 4 WOD: Triplet

Seeing tweets about the throwdown between the Libis and Fort boxes makes me regret not having joined. I think CrossFit has awakened the competitive side of me. Anyway, I didn't join because one of the requirements was that you have to be able to use the blue band for the pull ups, and we all know that I haven't quite graduated from the green band yet. Also, I was too chicken.

Yesterday's workout was 10 rounds of:

- 3 dead lifts (Rx: 70% of 1 RM)
- 6 burpees
- 9 toes to bar


I would've done this workout as prescribed if I had been able to do toes to bar. But I can't even do knees to elbows yet, so I had to settle for doing knees to chest. My 1 RM for dead lifts is 170 lbs, so 70% is 119 lbs but I chose to do 115 lbs instead.

My score: 14:40.

I had paleo "cereal" this morning. Inspired by CupcakesOMG's post, I assembled sliced bananas, raisins, and chopped walnuts in a bowl. Then I poured coconut milk and about a tablespoon of coconut nectar. It made me miss regular cereal less. And really, you can "paleo-fy" regular recipes with a little bit of imagination.

No comments:

Post a Comment