Pages

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

December 28 WOD

I attended the 12:30 class today (the perks of being on holiday) and we did 15 mins AMRAP of:

- 5 hand stand push ups
- 10 chest to bar pull ups
- 10 wall ball shots
- 5 toes to bar

I did modified versions of all but the wall balls. For the hand stand push ups, I did them kneeling on a box with my head upside down. For the chest to bar pull ups, I used the rings again. And for the toes to bar I did leg raises instead.

But I sucked at wall balls the most. You're supposed to hold the ball with two hands, squat, then launch the ball and hit the red line on the wall. Then you catch it with your two hands and squat again in one fluid motion, and repeat. I used the 7 kg medicine ball, and for the life of me I could never hit the red line on the wall! I generally don't like balls, especially ones that look like they're going to hit you.

I did 4 rounds and made it up to 5 wall ball shots.

Tomorrow (or maybe the day after tomorrow) is another day!

No comments:

Post a Comment