Pages

Monday, July 22, 2013

Jul 22 WOD: Ladder

People are still talking about last Saturday's box party, or what they remember about it anyhow. With the way Coach Bets was handing out shots, I'm pretty sure not a few went home hammered.

But today is Monday. Although it was difficult, I managed to convince myself to work out this morning.

A. SWOD

Overhead squat 5 x 3 (70%) with 3-second pause at the bottom

B. Metcon

Ascending ladder of 2, 4, 6, 8, 10...

Burpees
Double unders

I didn't want to go heavy with the OHS so I went with 45 lbs. It was a good exercise to practice not just the OHS but also the snatch. During the metcon, it was with the burpees that I struggled with. Surprisingly, I was able to do most of the DU sets unbroken. Whew!

My score: 45 (OHS); 16 + 5 burpees

Before the mayhem

No comments:

Post a Comment