Pages

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Feb 12 WOD: Long WOD hello

O.M.G. I just died 5 times today, thanks to the insane WOD.

It was 5 RFT:

- 10 power cleans (135/95)
- 15 burpees
- 20 kettle bell swings (24/16 kg)
- 25 wall balls (20/14)
- 3 minute rest


I used 55 lbs for the power cleans, a 12 kg kettlebell for the KBS, and a 10 lb ball for the wall balls. Except for the power cleans, all the exercises were my goats, so I'm surprised at myself for not wussing out when I found out what the WOD was. Although I did have second thoughts during the warm up but it was too late to back out.

We rarely have long WODs like this (note the 40 minute time cap), unless it's the weekend or there's a holiday. I was late at work for the first time! The workout was so deadly that people have been tweeting about it since this morning. And I think a lot of people will have their rest day tomorrow.

My time: 39:09

No comments:

Post a Comment