Pages

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Post-challenge Day 29

Today's meals

Breakfast: Paleo pancakes with coconut butter, coconut nectar, and sliced bananas
Lunch: Singkamas, black coffee
Dinner: Chicken fingers, stir-fried eggplant slices with adobo seasoning
Snacks: Paleo tablea cupcakes, walnuts, apple and pear slices, paleo pancakes, non-paleo crepe cake

Yesterday was a big fat faileo diet day. My father celebrated his 80th birthday, and in the morning some of his friends came and prepared a surprise breakfast for him. They brought lots of cake, native bread products, coffee, and dinuguan (everybody loves this stuff but I can't eat it because the thought of eating pork with pig's blood is just... I can't).

In the evening, there was a big party and again, lots of faileo food there. My biggest transgression was eating chocolate cake and buko pandan salad. When we came home, my sisters decided to have some slices of this very special crepe cake that we received. Man, I need to get back on track!

No comments:

Post a Comment