Pages

Sunday, January 22, 2012

January 22 WOD: More plyo

I arrived early again for the WOD. I'm such a nerd, I know. While waiting for more people to arrive, Pau helped me with my wall balls. He taught me the movement step by step, and although I still can't hit the red line, I can do them better now! Yay!!!

For the WOD, first we did 5 mins dynamic warm up indoors. A lot of jogging in place, high knees, butt kicks, and jumps. After that, we went outside to do hurdles, sprints, and different kinds of jumps. Then we went inside again to do tabata squat jumps. That's 8 sets of 20 secs squat jumps and 10 secs rest. My quads were on fire after that. Finally, we did a 1-min plank and another core exercise that looks like the bridge pose in yoga.

When I came home I had a cupcake and banana pancakes. Happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment