Pages

Monday, December 19, 2011

December 19 WOD

CrossFit IS addictive. Something I read on tumblr said it right: Every workout makes you feel like you're dying, but at the end of the WOD you don't die so you want to go back to see if you don't die again -- and maybe do a little better than you did the last time.

Today we did a modified Linda, which was 10-9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1 of:

- Dead lifts (Rx is 1.5 of your body weight)
- Ring dips
- Power cleans (Rx is 75% of your body weight)

For the dead lifts I used 85 lbs; for the ring dips I did a modified version using an 18" box to support my legs; for the power cleans I used 45 lbs the first 10 reps, then went down and used the 35 lb bar (but yay, I can clean 45 lbs now!).

My time was 20:52.

In other news, I think it's time to look around for a new pair of crosstraining shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment